Thursday, October 31, 2013

Free for a meal?



There are simply too many good food in Malacca. Chicken rice ball, satay celab, nyonya food, durian chendol, durian puff, thousand layer cake, etc. Of course, the meal is not complete without the balachan chilli. So for three days two nights , what I brought back was a bloated tummy with a lot of gas / wind. It's such a waste to go there and not eating their local food. Overall, it's a good family trip coupled with lots of fun.

The last of my three days leave before I move to a new workplace. In between, I catch up with many friends over lunches and dinners. I believe they appreciate my effort in calling and arranging the meetings. Well, the final one will be a Frog Party at Balestier with my ex-Poly mates this evening. For I value and treasure friendship, this is an exercise I practise whenever I have time. Yes, I find this meaningful and essential. Hey pals, many thanks for turning up. Cheers!
 

No comments: