Friday, October 4, 2013

A little luck



I won the Singapore Sweep 2-Digit prize in the October 2013 draw. The ticket cost $3 and I make a 100% profit i.e. $6 for the payout. No big deal but like what I said 'no money is too small for me'. Shiok! Big money is on the way.

It's LP Koon birthday. He turns 90 today. For those who have not heard of him, he is a Thai high monk equivalent to a living saint, Wishing him good health and long life. Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu.

My working prospect is looking brighter as of now. It hasn't been a fruitful year but I am happy to overcome a lot of unpleasant incidents. Actually I don't ask for much except for an easy going and a happy-go-lucky environment. I won't bother what others do so long as they don't get me involve. Worst, pretending to pat me when in actual fact stabbing me. I believe in karma. Om...


No comments: