Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life goes on



Thank you for your condolences, prayers and presence at my father-in-law wake last week. Your support, care and concern meant a lot to us in this difficult time. There were quite a lot of unexpected beautiful people who turned up to pay their last respect. It's his blessing. Once again, thank you very much and we deeply appreciate what you had done for us.

I am supposed to arrange lunch and dinner appointments as conversed with my buddies and friends at the wake. Unfortunately, my lunch hour is a bit odd. Yes, it's 12 pm to 1 pm whereas most would have it at 1 pm to 2 pm. I will find an opportunity to have a late lunch but it's a bit difficult as we are at a critical stage to finish off the project. Definitely no weekend dinner appointment as well for Saturday and Sunday are strictly for my family. I know good friends are hard to come by and I am still trying to work it out. Till then...


No comments: