Saturday, August 10, 2013

Couldn't stop laughing



I couldn't stop laughing on the video on Kong Hee Abba with Jacky Chan and One Singapore with Stephen Chow. No comment on the content but it's real funny. I wonder who were the jokers who created and posted these videos.

Okay, we have 25% of the long weekend left. That is to say we have one more day to go. Basically, we spent the day at home with the plumbers came to fix up our water closets. Professional being professional, they had all the tools and parts ready. A job well done.

Unfortunately, my air-con fan coil in my bedroom started to drip this afternoon. Damn 'suay' lah. I rectified the problem by clearing the jelly in the drain pipe with my vacuum cleaner. Luckily, it works. A check with our record shows the last maintenance was after the lunar new year. OMG! It's been more than half a year. Margaret called and arranged the next appointment to be on 24 August 2013. Till then... 

No comments: