Thursday, August 1, 2013

A new month



Me and Margaret were not in the best of our health last month. Hopefully, this new month August would be better for us. That is to say less sickness and taking less medicine. Bring back the happy & healthy days!

I had a mini gathering with my former secondary classmates 2 days ago. Four of us had a simple dinner at my neighbourhood coffee shop. Just updated our status with all of them travelling overseas in the coming months. We will try and arrange a bigger one but it's never easy with some of the them preferring weekend gathering. However, it's family time for the majority. No matter what, we need to keep on trying for old time sake.

Bon voyage to those who are travelling this month. In fact, Margaret will be away in Taipei in one of the weekends. As for me, I will stay put in Singapore.


No comments: