Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blessings



Is it the blessing my master gave yesterday or my parents came to bless me during this tomb sweeping festival? I believe in both. You wouldn't believe I won $300 from the consolation prize this evening. No money is too little for me and this will be the seed money for future investment in the lottery. Yes, I have this gut feeling that something big is on the way. Hopefully when it comes, it will be all the way. Haha..... It's okay to dream big at times.

Whatever, I pray that everyone to be in good health with lot of peace and happiness. Of course, money comes in handy when we pamper ourself with a little luxury. But it is not everything. Money without the rest is meaningless and misery. Just be happy always and let the luck comes. Good luck!!!

No comments: