Sunday, March 24, 2013

A soft toy



OMG! I nearly threw away this soft toy. I have been clearing unwanted stuff at home especially our storeroom. What the hell were we keeping the damaged luggages for? Old winter jackets, caps, gloves, clothings, etc. All of them were too small for us. Were we really that slim? Those not in good condition, we threw them away. And those which were okay, we brought them down to our void deck and left them at the junk corner. Somehow, someone would pick them up.

I found the above soft toy in my wardrobe and asked Margaret if she still wanted to keep it. She said it's okay to get rid of it. When I was about to throw, I saw a card attached to it. To my surprise, it was sign off from my daughter and presented to who else but me. A thousand apologies. I really couldn't remember this present. Though the price on the price tag was torn but not the company. You wouldn't believe it. She bought it fron Daimaru Departmental Store which closed down many years ago.

It goes without saying that this soft toy goes back to my wardrobe. Hopefully she can tell me more about this present when she returns from the States next month.

No comments: