Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lighter head, cold ears



Visited my father-in-law at the SGH this evening. Luckily, he managed to reach there in time and the setback or side effect is minimal. The last time he got a stroke was about a year ago. Of course any sick man would be vexed. He has to learn to accept the condition he is in. Finally I had my long awaited haircut. My head is lighter and I could feel the air-con blowing my ears. So cooling. Thank goodness, at least my face don't look so fat this time round. A new look signals a new beginning with the hope of everything I do will be smooth sailing from now on. Om mani padme hum. The Japanese Nuclear crisis is giving us problem too. Huh? You must be wondering what the heck has it to do with me. Singapore is about 5000 kilometre away. Let me explain. Me and Margaret are leaving for Shandong next week and we understand the radiation has reached there. Pray that the situation does not worsen or my well deserved holidays would go down to the drain.

No comments: