Thursday, March 3, 2011

Golden rabbit



Collected my new spectacles which is much lighter than the existing one. I can only know how good the transition lens are when I go under the Sun tomorrow. Do I look good on it? Okay lah. Do not expect much from a matured man. Hehe...
My immediate superior offered this decorative golden rabbit to me and my colleague for this zodiac animal does not spell good for him this year. My colleague declined his offer while I reluctantly accepted and placed it on my desk. On second thought, it may bring me the best of everything as Rabbit is the most compatible animal to my zodiac sign. Whatever, I am sure it will do me no harm. My number one priority is good health. Should I receive good wealth, I would not hestiate to let all of you know. Wait for my good news........

No comments: