Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do I have a blog?

For once, I am not going to upload an image in this blog. Something was very wrong with me for the past week. I had forgotten my blog here. In fact we had two 'should not have happened' accidents at our workplace. The happy-go-lucky atmosphere in our team was gone. At the same time we realised that we should not work more than necessary.
Things aint smooth at home too. Margaret is down with a sore throat. I had to advise Fyn to let go of the thought of participating in her June Korean trip as she needs a substantial sum of money for her university exchange in New Orleans (US) later in the year.
Well, I am looking forward to the Class 0f 79 Reunion 2011 this coming Saturday. Come this Sunday, I will have my hair cut short. Spring 2011 with a new look. Hopefully with good luck as well.

No comments: