Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hair affair



What can I do? There is always something that pop up at the last minute to keep me away from the salon. Had a wonderful Sunday with my makan kakis. By the time I reached home, it was late evening. Thought I took a rest before I visit my hair dresser. But when I woke up.......it's the next morning. Gosh! I had to rush to work.

So, I planned to go down this evening. Unfortunately, Margaret called in the afternoon informing me of father-in-law been warded at the General Hospital. I rushed to the hospital after work and she message that I cannot see him while waiting for a bed. I was advised to go home and rest instead. Latest I heard from my son who went over to my mother-in-law place was 'He is okay'. May the good Lord bless him.

Still on my hair, it's getting messy, untidy and out of shape. I am sure to have it short. Bet I gonna miss the wind blowing my hair on a cloudy day.

No comments: