Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wazzup! 30 June 2010



It is not good idling and living life aimlessly especially during the studies break. Gosh, we are talking about 2 months. Well, Margaret managed to convince Fyn to work in her office. She started 3 days ago and how long more can she last is everybody guess. I am confident she can make it. You go gal.

I was talking to Tuah Kiat the other day and he was saying, ' it's high time we have another gathering'. Maybe I should post an email initiating it. I am sure the rest of HH Gang are as enthusiastic. Rock on!!!

We are into the quarter finals of the World Cup 2010 i.e. last 8 surviving teams battling for the trophy. To date, I have lost $10 supporting Slovakia. Why? The payout was good paying 10 times should I got it right. Haha... Yes, buying the underdogs to win and by the score of 2-1. Unfortunately, it's Holland who won 2-1. Good try. Well, my Argentina is still in the tournament. Don't let me down!!!!! ( Fyi, it's just another $5 bet. LOL )

No comments: