Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey you!



Still crazy after all these years with a more matured and focus mind. I sighed with relief on meeting my childhood friends here. The kid in me got me excited whenever they added me to their circle of friends. More importantly, it's nice to hear that they are fine and happy. From loved ones and good friends to perfect strangers. Scary. But that's life and we have to accept it.
Besides my parents, many had high hopes that I would be a 'successful man'. Sad that I had disappointed them for I am not an ambitious guy. Deep inside me, I just want an ordinary life. Looking back, I was too relax and that's not healthy either. I love the woman I marry and am thankful for her to stand by me all these while.
As we move forward each year, I sincerely hope to keep in touch with all of you my treasured friends. Time and tide wait for no man. It will be too late to catch up in another 30 years time.

No comments: