Thursday, June 17, 2010

Party...



Once in my lifetime. Not on my 18th or 21st but 19th birthday. Why? There is no answer to it. In case you are still wondering what the hell I am talking about, it's about birthday party. Plenty of planning and effort required to make that occasion a success. The place, food, guest and music. I need to thank many good friends for their assistance especially Eddie Lim for his place, the late Joe Lim for logistics and my sister Jessie for a little contribution... hehe. A small crowd of 70 and more enjoyed dancing, the fun and the laughter. What I did not like was the cleaning when it's over. Everyone happily left after midnight and we stayed behind till 4 am to clean up and clear the mess. It's memorable but once is more than enough. Well, this year is my daughter's 21st birthday. Guess a big celebration awaits.

No comments: