Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Relax lah



I am not at ease these few days. Somehow I feel something is missing or incomplete. I am killing time at my workplace till my last day. Most probably I will have a week of rest after that before I move on to my new project. That's my proposal but it's for the new management to determine. Please give me a break.
I am very sure the coming Christmas and New Year will be burned. It goes without saying especially with works on the foundation and basement during the monsoon season. Who the hell is going to give us a chance? It's considered a bonus should we have a day off on Sunday. Whatever, I am not going to think that far. Just relax and enjoy this easy time. But for people like me, it can be quite restless and meaningless. Still prefer the rush hour job. Sigh......

No comments: