Monday, October 26, 2009

Luck is on my side



I have been verbally confirmed that I would be heading to the East for a mega commercial project next month. It took them 2 weeks to sort out all the finer details. What a release.... especially colleagues who are concerned and kept asking about my status. I was in such an uncomfortable position to reply while awaiting for the confirmation. Well, the black and white should be out in a few days time.

Finally we had lunch at the Hong Kong Street Restaurant @ Balestier. It must have been about 2 years ago since I last dine with my childhood friends Cheng Hai and Tony. It's my treat on my territory but it's irrelevant. Our years of friendship meant more than the dollars spent. Let's get Sham, Tuck Seng and Co. before I start my new project. Cheers!

No comments: