Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer 2009, huh?



Hot hot hot!!!! It's burning hot. For those working outdoor, please drink a lot of water to prevent heat stroke. Avoid tanning under the afternoon Sun too for it's not healthy for the skin. Eat a lot of fruits to build a strong immune system to fight against H1N1. Understand it's reaching its peak these 2 weeks. Whatever.... stay healthy and be happy.

My brothers are calling for a meeting tomorrow at 2pm. Hopefully there's no major issue. I am very tired. In fact, I just reached home after work. Yes, I know it's a Saturday night. To me, work come first. Will bring Margaret for an oversea vacation but where???? I want a relaxing holiday with lots of sightseeing. Do not ask us to climb mountain and tunnel through caves. Okay, no diving too. Any suggestion???

No comments: