Saturday, July 25, 2009

I lost my house keys



It's quite sickening that I lost my house keys while on my way to work this morning. Did I left them at the Seven Eleven, coffee shop or at the bus stop? Damn it! Guess age is catching up and I tends to forget things easily. Maybe I was pre-occupied with the work ahead. Whatever, I do know my pay went into my account early this morning. Are we talking about memory lapse? Haha...

Dreaming..... yes we are dreaming....... of holidays. The last time me and Margaret had an overseas vacation was in March 2008. We deserve a break. Cebu in the Philipines? Why not..... but it's not wise to pay $900+ per person for a 5 days trip there. North East China Harbin, Shen Yang etc. There is a promotion and the price is right but we detest the transit flight at Shanghai. OMG! China again. Definitely for it's value for money except that it's summer time now. Understand Nanning region is not as hot. Maybe we should consider going there unless..........


No comments: