Thursday, August 27, 2009

Open your mouth or else...


I have been wearing my sunglass at work and received compliments on it. A designer chic eye-wear on a matured face. Guess it don't blends well but who cares. My right eye is still sore. Blame it on the clinic staff who told me to apply the eye lotion every 4 hourly. I applied a drop each time obediently for the past 2 days until I sense something was wrong. No doubt the pain and swelling were gone but it's still so red and dry.
I dropped by the clinic this evening and asked the staff how many drops must I apply each time. To my surprise, I was told 2 drops. OMG! Why didn't she direct me the right dosage in the first instance. The fear of overdose prevent me from dripping another drop.
A lesson learnt. A close mouth catches no fly. Be a typical kiasu Singaporean. Always ask lah. Not only that, must ask and ask and ask.... Remember this hor......

No comments: