Sunday, August 30, 2009

One way or another



OMG! No doubt Arsenal were beaten 2-1 by Man U last night, I couldn't believe my luck that I make some money out of it. On the match itself, it was unfortunate that the goalkeeper gave away a penalty kick and a defender headed-in an own goal. Very frustrating and I understand why Arsene Wenger did a silly act by kicking the water bottle. For that, he got sent off too. Wah lau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................... Man U don't deserve to win.............................................
I love to hate placing bets on Arsenal matches at Singapore Pools outlet. I always got it wrong when indicating the type of bet. Instead of buying Arsenal to win at full-time, I ended with Arsenal to win at half time and the other ticket, Arsenal given 1.5 goals. Gosh! I won both. Trust me, it's just a little luck from the celebration of this 7th Lunar Month. Big money, I want big money....... HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: