Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping ....



A lady's favourite pastime is shopping and Margaret is no exception. With my working schedule more relax at the present moment, I spent the weekend accompanying her running around shopping centres and malls looking for bargains. Though the Great Singapore Sale 2008 is coming to an end, it's a fruitful bargain-hunting experience for we were able to get most of the items at 50% discount. Shopping was not only restricted to Orchard Road, we went to Tampines Mall too.
This evening we visited my mother and mother-in-law. We bought my mum a bottle of Japanese 100% peppermint oil and she loves it. It helps in Margaret's migrane problem. As for my mum-in-law, she longed to have a key pouch and her wish was fulfilled too. Well, I couldn't ask for more when both my mother and in-law are happy and smiling.
Finally, cheers to Francis Ng for winning the five numbers in the Toto draw. God of Fortune is on his side. Rock on and looking forward to more mangoes from him. Dear oh dear! More good news. Congratulation to Patrick Ng on his new car too. Toyota Camri rockzzz !

No comments: