Friday, July 25, 2008

Annual pay increment


Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The winner takes it all, the loser has to fall. But not necessary so. I am refering to my workplace today. The happy faces tell you that they got an increment. Sadly, my good friend didn't. He was totally disappointed. As for me, I am in this project recently. Do you think I deserve a pay rise? Your guess is as good as mine.


I had a farewell dinner with Pinky last night. He took an early flight this morning and should be reunited with family members in Hong Kong by now. On behalf of Margaret, thank you for the beautiful purse. Till we meet again, CCCCCCCCHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Boroburdur Temple in Singapore. Sure. I took this picture while passing by Ngee Ann City this evening. I was attracted by the rehearsal music of this gamelan orchestra. On reaching the set out, me and Margaret realised that they were preparing for the 2 days Indonesia Fair starting tomorrow. Check it out!

No comments: