Monday, July 21, 2008

Friends can become strangers



Perhaps I gonna lost this particular friend for he has betrayed me. Greed for money. Yes..... I do not wish to elaborate any further. Sad but it's not a big deal for I just got to know him not too long ago.

Talking about friendship, I found my former campus mate, Cyril Chee, thru Facebook. I wrote to him to confirm his identity and to my surprise, he replied and I quote ' Yes and you the Kevin, class bandboy who compose the song "the saddest thing I know" ... right? I remember.' unquote. Mine oh mine! That song, Broken Man, was composed and played live in our campus concert in 1978. It's been so long........ Thank you Cyril and I hope to have a chance to perform for all you guys again.


Cyril Chee, my former classmate


'Broken Man' unplug in 1978. Me on guitar with Francis and Benny.

No comments: