Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Handphone down

It's super crazy. Now that our fibre net is functioning well, I am able to download pictures and photographs from my desktop again. There's no complain and I am quietly blogging with joy. Hehe... 

The bad news is I sent my handphone Samsung Galaxy S3 for servicing. The handset was always heated up and the battery drained very fast. I was advised to leave the set there for a thorough check. Hopefully I can have it back for the Lunar New Year. And no more problem please.

Talking about CNY, I went to the salon for my haircut this evening. Still have so many errands to run and not forgetting spring cleaning at home. Yes, we are getting older by the years. Guess a general clean up is the best we can do to welcome the new year. Arghhhh.......

No comments: