Monday, January 14, 2013

Busy or not?




Yes, I am a busy man. At times it's not because of my work. However, I can make way for certain events. They take priority. For example, I attended a good friend's mother wake this evening. However, I am going to give a miss on a causal friend's farewell dinner tomorrow evening. No doubt he is leaving for Australia for good, I do not know him well.

Our daughter should be back from India tomorrow. I wonder how she manage to survive so long over there? Me and Margaret were not as adventurous as her when young. Bet it's not genetics. It's that nowadays youngsters see things different from our generation. Travelling on a plane is just like taking a bus. Maybe that's the reason where we have the word airbus. Whatever, she has to face the real working world sooner or later. Life isn't such a beautiful thing.......
 

No comments: