Thursday, November 15, 2012

Playing with apps



I am going gaga over those photo and camera apps. Downloading and playing with them drives me crazy. A little behind time but it's better late than never. Now I know how these youngsters created and post those amazing pictures. Thanks to my 1 month old Samsung Galaxy S3 handphone.




Christmas is near. Yes, it's about a month away. The decoration and atmosphere are building up at Orchard Road. The Toa Payoh gang has outgrown those presents received. Nowadays, shopping vouchers as X'mas present will do. That save us a lot of time, not to mention headache, to shop and wrap them. Looking back, my kids really believed Santa Claus brought those presents to them while they were asleep. Gosh! I was secretly happy to be their Santa while Margaret their Santarina. Ho ho ho.....

No comments: