Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy holidays



Hello.... space calling! This is Kevin Ng saying a big 'Thank You' for all the birthday wishes received on Facebook, thru sms message and what's app, etc. Of course not forgetting my wife and children together with my mother-in-law on the dinner celebration. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I am happy and honour to be remembered and treasured by all of you. You guys rock!!!!!

Happy holidays! My colleague and his wife are in Bangkok for a short vacation. Hot from the oven, a message just came in that he had a good rub down for 200 baht. Wish I was there. By the way, my younger brother Patrick will be travelling to Guangzhou this weekend too. Phew! I nearly forgot. My daughter Fyn left for Malacca this morning. Bon Voyage to all !!!!


No comments: