Friday, November 23, 2012

Half day MC???



I surrendered. Went to the Polyclinic to consult a doctor for my flu after lunch. Prior to that, I was at work in the morning to settle an urgent matter. The doctor asked whether I need a MC or not. I requested for a half day afternoon MC and he was like 'huh'???? and blurred. Much to my surprise, he told me the clinic don't give half day MC. It's either they give a day or don't. I was not given a choice but to accept the 'one day' MC. So, remember hor..... no half day MC for Polyclinic patients.

Sadly, my sister called me yesterday to inform me that Thomas was admitted to the hospital again. It's never encouraged for a sick people to visit someone in hospital. Have to give him a miss till I recover. Meantime get well soon, Thomas!!!

No comments: