Thursday, September 6, 2012

A dream


I have a dream, not exactly a new dream but a beautiful one to share with my wife. Many years ago, I dare not dream of it because it's beyond my reach. Everything me and Margaret did was family first especially on our two kids. It's high time we pamper ourselves with a little luxury on our lifestyle.

We should be travelling to Central Europe somewhere Spring 2013. Mama mia! We are talking about Rome, Milan, Venice and a good chance on a few cities outside Italy. As a Buddhist, I would be proud to bring my Catholic wife to Vatican along the way. It's Kit Kat time, a BREAK from those years of China holiday.

Let's turn this dream into reality. Hopefully come Spring next year, we would be able to blog and post our beautiful pictures here. Ciao!!!!


No comments: