Sunday, September 23, 2012

28th Wedding Anniversary



It's our 28th Wedding Anniversary. Me and Margaret are a simple couple simply happy with all things simple. We would like to thank the One above for his blessing and may we have many more  Happy Anniversary to celebrate. Cheers!




The buzz is back with Formula 1 Singapore 2012. To be honest, I am still figuring it out how the race is won. Yes, this is the 5th year Singapore is hosting but I can't recall how I followed the race previously. Whatever, I am glad that Singapore has been rewarded to host for the next 5 years. Congrats!

In fact, I am more excited on my favourite football club Arsenal playing away to Manchester City this evening. The team is interesting this season with the new players Poloski, Cazorla and Giroud and those coming back from injury. There is a good chance that they would gun down City. Make my day, Gunners!!!!

No comments: