Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First



The first day of work in the new year. Due to a machine breakdown at my workplace, we finished our job not too long ago and I've just reached home. In less than 10 hours, I shall be reporting for work again. This is nothing compared to my previous project where we worked 24 hours a day. Grrrr.....ahhh! Those were the days and I don't see it returning over here.

The first day of school for all students. OMG! Crying children attending Primary One level. I can imagine parents hiding behind to monitor them. Do I have to go through all these again? Definitely, not on my children but my grandchildren in the forseeable future.. Hehe...

Arsenal lost their first match of the year to Fulham 2-1. What a shame! This season is going to be tough for them. Fire or misfire, I will be supporting them. Boomz!!! Sounds familiar?

No comments: