Thursday, January 26, 2012

1st day of work



The first day of work in the Year of the Dragon. Fengshui Master wrote that my year will be average should I start work today. I am fine with it. My workplace was pretty quiet. Luckily a good friend Francis Koh visited me and that's how I killed my time in the afternoon.
In the evening, I declined a few appointments. Instead, me and Margaret went to visit Joe's mother at Yew Tee. If you can remember, Joe was my childhood friend who died of cancer a few years ago. Sad to say, I couldn't find the time to visit his mother last year. And just earlier, we were welcomed by this wonderful lady into her house. I was told that she was so excited and got dressed up to wait for us after my call. Thank you Aunty for all your love and blessing. I will try to visit her more often instead of CNY only.

No comments: