Monday, January 9, 2012

A blessed Rabbit Year



Two more weeks to Chinese New Year. Damn forgetful nowadays. I have not bring my new pants to alter the length. Gosh! Margaret will remind me tomorrow morning. Okay, both our children return to campus today to start their final semester bringing along their final tuition fees. May it be so.

It's thanksgiving for the blessed Rabbit Year. I went to the temple to offer thanks and prayer last week. Of course our late parents were not forgotten. Me, Margaret and Fyn paid our respect to them yesterday morning.

In the evening, we had our family zhi char dinner at our neighbourhood coffee shop. The last time we had was 6 months ago prior to Fyn's overseas university exchange. Joining us last evening were my mother-in-law and Sheryl. It's nice to have the family complete and together.

May the coming Dragon Year be as blessed. Cheers!

No comments: