Sunday, October 16, 2011

take it easy




'take time to take it easy pal........' Thanks Aloy. A timely advice. I can feel I am growing older. I lost direction when my project was completed. Though I am allowed to relax till the end of the year, it's never my way of life to idle. Thankfully, a new mega project comes along and I am going over in the middle of next month. That is to say......... I am still useful and wanted in my industry. Well, will write more about the project when I am there.


I was down with diarrhea or tummy flu for the past 2 days. Feeling damn bloody lousy. Anyway, who doesn't? Yesterday morning was the worst, having to live with a cramp and painful tummy. The bacteria inside was giving me hell and I swallowed 2 Bigestic pills without second thought. And it worked. Right now I am alive and kicking. Relax man!

No comments: