Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Music, joy and health



Let's get the facts right. I am never a pianist though I always dream of one. Still crazy after all these years. I have lost touch of all instruments and would like to re-discover my first love, music. To date, I could not find a guitar that sounds as beautiful and sweet to my ears. There's no two ways about it. Just let your love flows.....

We are into the most joyous and celebrated quarter of the year. In fact our family members' birthday celebrations start from October 2011 to January 2012. Besides, we have Hari Raya Haji, Deepavali, Christmas and not forgetting New Year 2012 and Chinese New Year 2012. If given a chance, we wish to celebrate Loy Krathong in Thailand come November 10 2011. OMG! I am getting more excited as I write. Need to pull the brake before it gets out of hand Haha...

I went for my medical appointment yesterday and was given the bad news. My bad cholesterol was high and the doctor advised me to jog for half an hour three times a week. For the sake of good health, I started to jog for 10 minutes last evening. You may laugh but those 10 minutes were enough to torture my legs. No choice but to keep going.

No comments: