Saturday, October 22, 2011

Autumn chill




It's not only countdown to Halloween but to my last day at Changi City Point too. 31 October 2011, that's it. Thank you for the memories........ the good, the bad and the ugly. Oh yes, and many laughters too. The management has confirmed that I can offset my leave. That leave me with about 11 free days before I start my new project. A good suggestion by Margaret to go for a short holiday. But where? Let's wait and see.


Away from home, Fyn is feeling the chill in New Orleans. Mind you it's only Autumn. But then hor.... she was in bikini on her Facebook. Aiyoh! How not to feel cold? For the angmohs, they are used to it. Watch your health! Anyway, Margaret has just send a parcel of 'everything' over and that includes barang barang which she asked Jeffrey to buy. She should receive in the next few days.

No comments: