Friday, June 10, 2011

Tattoo



Damn bloody shocking to discover my son has a tattoo on his chest. To him, it may be an art. But me and Margaret are never comfortable with it. Does a tattoo really makes one a more beautiful people? The reason for having it is best known to him. And it's hurting us badly. Definitely we have failed as parents.

It's never easy being a father. Often, I am not on the same wavelength with my children. Even the both of them have two school of thoughts. Am I really that difficult to live with? I guess not.

What do you think when your children want to borrow thousands of dollars to go on a holiday? Crazy! Money does not equate love and they should be thought to live within their means. Living on borrowed money destroy one's life in the long run. One would not be less of a father/mother to turn down such request.

Unhealthy social habits like smoking, drinking, tattoo-ing, gambling, etc should be discouraged at all cost. Something is very wrong with the education system here for the children of today are living these undesirable lifestyle. What is happening to this society? Are they too liberal and easily influenced?

They can never understand until the day they start a family and have their own children. Sounds familiar? The picture posted reminds me of my late father. OMG! Now I know what he had gone through.....

No comments: