Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take a bow



Simon and Garfunkel Reunion, Scorpions' Acoustica...... good old music whenever I am down. No one knows that I overcame my grief with these music during the most difficult period of my life. The cut was so deep that it never heal leaving a scar behind. Nothing is painful anymore from then onward.

I am enjoying the music once again. Maybe I am having a little hiccup. Yeah, sad songs say so much. Quite a number of unpleasant news from the younger generation recently. Bye bye love, bye bye happiness, hello loneliness... It's best to leave these broken hearted people to settle their woes. Whatever the outcome, do not behave or do anything foolishly. Accept the fact, keep the good memories and move on. There are a lot of great and beautiful things ahead. The show must go on.

No comments: