Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shopping



Who is accompanying who shopping at Orchard Road this evening? Margaret and Fyn started theirs late afternoon at Robinson Centrepoint. I could only join them after work at Metro Paragon which was having a storewide 20% percent discount for members. I got a bottle of perfum for myself while the ladies bought cosmetics. Needless to say, there was a big crowd.
After queueing for about 20 minutes, we finally got a table at Crystal Jade Takashimaya. Following a sumptuous dinner there, we continue to shop with Margaret complaining along the way. I am sure she was tired. In the end, Fyn was smiling all the way home for she managed to find a long sleeve checked top at Zara. So what's the big deal? It's $79.90 and we foot the bill. To be fair, she wanted to pay herself but I offer to pay instead. After all, what is a father and mother for? LOL.

No comments: