Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Worth it?



Roses are red, violets are blue,
If you don't read my blog, I don't like you.

Just kidding. Okay, I am surprised that quite a number of my friends subscribe to the mobile data plan and not utilising it. Most of them are like me who fear exceeding the 12 GB allow for in a month. Many youngsters assure me that there is nothing to worry about. After 3 days, I used up 14MB only. Safe. Gonna explore Web TV.

Shopping fever continues. Transition lens with a Hugo Boss frame. Surely it cost me a small fortune. Usually, I am quite discipline but this time I lose control. Quality life does not come cheap. Like what Margaret said, 'You should pamper yourself with a little luxury at times.' The spectacle will be ready in a week time and I hope it turns out well and looks good on me. Hopefully by then I am able to say it's worth it.

No comments: