Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new Nokia N8



I had renewed my mobile contract with M1 for another 2 years and proudly announce that I am the owner of this Nokia N8 handphone. Many would say that this is an 'Ah Pek' ( old uncle in hokkien and teochew) phone. I beg your pardon for I am worst than Ah Pek. 'You don't need to press so hard' was the compliment I received when I first touch the phone. So I have to learn to be gentle with this touch screen device.
Gosh! I was totally lost. Many thanks to Margaret and my much younger colleagues, I am able to manage this phone now like accessing to my mailbox, facebook, web pages, etc. Damn it! Do not laugh at me. Like what my late father said, 'Son, you are never too old to learn. Stay relevent.' Thank you dad. I shall heed your advice.

No comments: