Sunday, February 13, 2011

Camera and handphone



Love is in the air. Valentine's Day is just a few days away. As for me and Margaret, we are looking forward to our vacation in April. I didn't go anywhere last year as I was busy in my work. Maybe I should have 2 trips instead to reward myself. Hehe...

I am still uncertain to get this SLR camera (entry level) which cost about a thousand dollars. Money is one thing and it would go to waste should my interest died out after getting it. My colleague recommended a non-changeable lens camera Nikon P500 costing about $700. To confuse matter, I am going to upgrade my handphone next week. Nokia N8 with a 12 megapixel camera. 'Why not an iphone 4 with so many applications?' my friend asked. 'Why not wait till the next IT Fair?' another advised. Wah lah...... such a simple complication. Headcahe.

No comments: