Monday, December 20, 2010

Negative



I am blowing hot and cold nowadays. My mood changes often especially at my workplace. Maybe the good fengshui has changed as we had shifted our office to the basement. Definitely more than six feet underground. There's yin all the way without yang. Negative, negative, negative. No wonder my Master gave me a medal without mentioning anything. Body language tells.
Will it affect our whole department? I won't know. My colleague and I felt betrayed by management drastic action to disadvantage us. I refuse to elaborate. Well, it may be a blessing in disguise that something good may surface out of this mess. The innocents will receive good blessings from above. Like what I always say, sometimes you win sometimes you lose. We have to learn to take it easy and let fate takes its place. Que sera sera.

No comments: