Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crocodile rocks



Gosh! I don't believe my bravery. My friends invited me to Old Airport Road Market for a meal. Guess what they ordered? Fried bean sprouts with crocodile liver, crocodile meat double boiled soup and sweet & spicy crocodile fin with vegetable. I am not an exotic food lover and the thought of eating it................ I nearly threw out when I tasted the liver. Damn bloody horrible. As for the meat and soup, it was okay. The most expensive dish was the fin which was soft and tender. It's kind of weird after the meal. Will I try it again? It's a NO NO but when I checked the benefits of consuming it from the Web pages, I may consider. Let me share what I found. The benefits are:
a) Low in fat and cholesterol and high in protein b) Improves Metabolism c) Improves Blood Circulation d) Strengthening Immune System e) Relieving Asthma f) Relieving Arthritis g) Relieving Cough h) To Reduce Diabetic Level
Will you try it? Cheers to good health. Haha....

No comments: