Saturday, December 18, 2010

Looking back 2010



One of the rare weekends where I can have both Saturday and Sunday off. We had our final overnight works of the year last night. What a year to end with so many surprises, excitements and happiness in-between. A very tiring year especially the last 6 months. Any disappointment? Guess not. My only regret is I couldn't bring my family for a vacation. Margaret is lucky to have joined her company organised trips to Hong Kong and Hokkaido. As for the children, they are doing okay in their studies. Fyn will most probably going to New Orleans (US) for her Uni Exchange Programme in the 2nd half of next year.
Just got in touch with my sister Jessie the other day. Understand that she is on a church mission to Thailand from 22 Dec 2010 to 29 Dec 2010. ( Hopefully I didn't get the country wrong ) Bon voyage and God bless!
Visited Roger last week and good to see him smiling and cheerful. Me and Margaret went to Redhill Hawker Centre after work to get him Hor Fun and Cheng Tng for his dinner. Hor Fun was what he requested. He ain't heavy, he's my brother. Time permits, we hope to visit him more often.

No comments: