Saturday, January 9, 2010

A quiet affair



New Year, the same old me with the same old routine. Yawn................. mm....... tell you an interesting happening at the Singapore Expo. I passed by an exhibition hall and what aroused my curiosity were the people attending the exhibits. First, they queued at the ticket counter and paid about S $22 to get in. The next point was ...... I couldn't believe my eyes......... about 90% of them have tattoo in them. Yes, both men and ladies. I tried looking for posters promoting this event but there were none. Finally, I summoned enough courage and engaged the bouncers at the entrance. They told me it's an exhibition on tattoo arts. That confirmed my suspicion. I am sure that the authority does not allow them to advertise. As it's not my cup of tea, I proceeded to the next hall for the John Little Warehouse Sale.



No comments: