Saturday, January 23, 2010

Class of '79 Reunion ( 2010 )



OMG! I thought I was dreaming when I woke up this morning. Oh yes, the reunion was for real. I arrived at 8pm and was too busy to catch up with all of them. Everyone was happy to be present and I could feel the special warm feeling that were missing after our graduation. For most of us especially the ladies, it's our 1st meeting after 30 years. A few of them couldn't recognise me ( guess I have put on too much weight ) and upon hearing my name they screamed ............ 'yes.... you are Kevin.........'. As usual, I was teasing and joking with them. It's an evening full of fun and laughter where we were teenagers again. The good news is that we have decided to make this reunion an annual affair starting next year tentatively 14 Jan 2011. Till then, thanks for the memories.

No comments: