Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What the buzz....17 Jun 2009



A few brothers called and were concerned on our financial aspect since my children are going to the university in the coming months. Francis Ng gave me a suggestiion / proposal should we need the money. I assured him that we are able to cope. You see, we have been saving for them since they were young. Thank you brothers.

After the serious chat, I was joking with Francis that I wish to borrow a token sum for my family to tour Hokkaido. He gave me a classic reply that I need to pay a much higher interest for that. Hey you rawk!

It's been a week since Margaret had her knee surgery. She is recovering well too. We would like to thank our eldest sister-in-law Jeanette for consistantly called to monitor her progress. Her care and concern do really speed up Margaret's recovery. Once again, merci beaucoup.

No comments: