Monday, June 1, 2009

Air-con servicing



Hot hot hot!!! I am refering to the weather. To make the matter worse, my bedroom's air-con is not functioning well. A check with my contractor and I agree with him that the fancoil needs chemical washing. The last time he came over my place for servicing was about 3 years ago. I am able to do the basic maintainance but on this coming Wednesday, I'll let the professionals do the job.

What a joke ! You wouldn't believe my electrician friend, Ah Song, came over my place yesterday to fix the refuge chute cover. I love the way he commented after the installation, I quote, ' After 40 years working as an electrician, this is the 1st time I am dealing with refute chute'. No doubt I bought him a dinner the night before but he deserves more than that. Okay, I will buy him another meal. Guess that will make me feel better. Thank you very much Ah Song.

No comments: