Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm done



Gosh! I spent 2 hours in my salon to have my hair done. Basically the whole morning was gone but it's worth it. Now my hair is short and neat while my head is lighter. Margaret and a few friends were commenting that I don't look good with long hair anymore. Needless to say, when the youth is gone and with a slightly longer hair, naturally the look will be more matured, haggard and unsightly.

Now that I have managed to get my friends to service my air-con and re-install my refute chute cover, the next thing I need to do for my house is re-painting. It's going to cost me at least $2000+. Worst still, my common toilet is leaking from above. In the other words, I have to re-tile my toilet floor and wall and change all the sanitary fittings and accessories. What about the other two toilets? Argh........!!!!!!!!!

Ebisbashi Shotengai @ iluma at Bugis




No comments: